Increase Your Fundraiser’s Sales in 24-Hours!
Communicating your fundraiser’s goals and results are super important. Social media is proving to be a huge asset and contributor to creating awareness of your fundraiser, so why not use it to your advantage and crank up the hype?
Want to increase sales? Set a 24-hour goal challenge!
- Determine your 24-hour goal amount (for example, $1,000 in 24-hours) and challenge participants and supporters to share the fundraising information with their friends and family, encouraging their participation to help reach your 24-hour goal.
- Post the challenge on social media!
- Don’t forget to provide an update the following day with your results.
Be sure your post includes:
- An eye-catching image! Simply copy and paste the image seen here into your social media post.
- Communicate your 24-hour goal amount and deadline.
- Include your online ID and link to order.
- Ask participants and supporters to like and SHARE with their friends & family!
It’s always best practice to inform participants and supporters of your current sales results throughout your fundraising campaign and remind them of your overall goals, too. Looking for more social media inspiration? Check out our handy Social Media Image Bank. Here’s to increasing your sales and reaching your goals with the help of a friendly challenge!